Pilot simplifies trading, providing you with the most relevant trading opportunities, in an intuitive easy to use mobile experience.
Pilot is a decision support trading app that offers real-time trading opportunity alerts on Stocks, Futures, Forex, and Crypto. Based on artificial intelligence and psychology-based algorithms, Pilot monitors the activities of market participants in real-time to quantify prime trading opportunities.
Our algorithms process real-time market data and deliver the information in an easy-to-use visual format that allows traders to effectively anticipate upcoming market behavior, and to know when to buy and when to sell. The result is a true AI assistant that monitors multiple asset classes and serves as a validation system to enter and exit trades. Pilot is not based on social or news sentiment, but rather on proprietary algorithms that monitor market participant behavior in real-time.
Our Users use Pilot in two primary ways:
1. As an alert system to monitor securities (Stocks, Futures, Forex and Crypto), to know when to buy and when to sell.
2. As a direct execution app by connecting an existing brokerage account with login credentials (see a list of currently support brokerages here)
- Alerts in real-time, to multiple trading opportunities, across multiple asset classes with in-app notifications
- Connects to one of our supported brokerages with your existing brokerage account within minutes in 3 easy steps
- Execute trades with speed and ease, with Pilot’s innovative Click-to-Trade feature
- Paper trading available via our Demo and Simulation trading modes
- AI-driven Real-Time Sentiment designed for efficient order execution
- Mobile-first design and intuitive user experience
- Trade Foreign Currency (FX), Stocks (Equities and ETFs), Futures (Indices, Currency Futures, Commodities, and Crypto Currencies)
Pilot is not based on news or social sentiment signals. It is the only system in the world that is capable of extracting real-time market sentiment and traders’ perception through its proprietary, mathematical psychology based models and algorithms.
It enables you to improve your price action anticipation skills and makes your trading decisions more reliable.